Last day in Vegas


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
August 23rd 2007
Published: August 23rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

On our last day in Vegas, I walked the entire strip to see all of the hotels. Since it was 106 degrees, I was pretty tired when I finally finished. I have some pictures of the outside of the hotel New York, New York. That was definitely one of the best hotels with the most to offer out of the others on the strip. Later on we went to a buffet for dinner at the Flamingo hotel. Mullet ate an unprecendented amount of food this time. We all sat for at least 20 minutes while he continued to shovel multiple plates of food into his stomach. After dinner, Mullet and I went to see the wax museum that is in the Venetian hotel. I updated my photos with some pictures of my walk as well as some hilarious pictures from the tour of the wax museum! After the tour, we went to a club called the Rock House. It was an odd club and at one point a woman who was "granny" age got up and was dancing on the stage. As soon as that started happening we got out of there! Not much happened after that we just walked through the hotel casino for a little while. Now I am going to bed for a couple of hours before we fly to San Diego.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0507s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb