Viva Las Vegas!!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
January 25th 2007
Published: January 25th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Las Vegas - LuxorLas Vegas - LuxorLas Vegas - Luxor

Breaking in the local wildlife...
Well, Viva Las Vegas Baby Yeh!!!

Well Vegas has been the best place we have visited so far. Is was great to turn up at the Luxor after the hostels we have been staying at. It was awesome to fly in at night an see the lights of the strip. We wondered round the first day and baught the boys their playing cards and booked ourselves into a Las Vegas showgirls show. The strip is huge and the casino's are a sight, so over the top but we love it!!! We enjoyed the Bellagio water fountain show so much we filmed it. The Show was really good and provieded us with much entertainment, however they were topless for half the time much to our surprise!

We did a bit of gambling and we kicked arse to say the least, didn't lose any money which was great thanks to Tyahnne's killer instinct at the pocker table. We also enjoyed the free drinks they provided while you were gambling, found ourselves to have a few too many a couple of the nights.

Enjoyed the New York New York rollercoaster and the rides on top of the Stratosphere, truely terrifing!!
Las Vegas - LuxorLas Vegas - LuxorLas Vegas - Luxor

Yarnees´best Cleopatra impression!


Didn't get to experience all of the casino´s and would have loved a couple of extra days, definately coming back here!!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Las Vegas Las Vegas
Las Vegas

Yarnees doing her best zebra impression in a bar at the MGM Grande!!!
Las VegasLas Vegas
Las Vegas

The Bellagio water show. To the stylish ´´Luck be a Lady´´ by Sinatra
Las VegasLas Vegas
Las Vegas

Random fountain, possibly Caesar´s Palace...


Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.034s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb