Stratosphere Sky Jump day


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
November 25th 2018
Published: January 29th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Today we have tickets for George to do the Stratosphere Sky Jump from the Stratosphere tower at the northern end of the strip.

Last time we were in Vegas, they had not long opened this, but he was not brave enough to do it then.

The set up for the jump is very professional and you feel like you are in very good hands.

The price we paid also included two videos of the jump. One from a wrist camera attached to his wrist and the other from a static camera that is attached to one of the support cables. Some great memories made here today.

We had planned to stop off at Peppermill Restaurant for lunch as we had heard some very good reviews of it, but they said there was a 30 minute wait for a table. That would probably mean an hour before we got any food. Maybe we will come back another day when it is less busy.

Instead, we went to a nearby Denny´s restaurant and were seated immediately and were out within about an hour.

This evening, we have a buy one get one free voucher for the Wicked Spoon buffet at the Cosmopolitan. We slightly misjudged it as they are still charging holiday prices. If we did not have the voucher, we would have walked away and returned another day.

The food at the Wicked Spoon was excellent and plentiful.

We had planned to get a bus home, but could not locate the bus stop as there is a lot of road works going on in the area. In the end we walked all the way back to the hotel. This was a very cold brisk experience.


Additional photos below
Photos: 33, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.336s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 7; qc: 41; dbt: 0.0906s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb