Viva Las Vegas


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
March 24th 2018
Published: March 24th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Fremont Street at NightFremont Street at NightFremont Street at Night

The Fremont Street Experience
Hello Everyone!

Greetings from sunny Las Vegas! We are camping at the Main Street Casino RV Resort and it is actually just a parking lot with hook ups! It is a short walk to Fremont Street which is the old strip in Vegas. The Fremont Street Experience, as they call it, is very unique and everyone should probably see it once, although once may be too much! See some picks below for details, but I can tell you that apparently it is not illegal to be naked out in public in Las Vegas! It seems that you do have to wear pasties and some kind of a cover for your private parts down below, but everything else can be right out there. Yikes!

We had a great meal at Joes Steakhouse inside Caesar's on Wednesday and then saw a great Beatles Show on Thursday. There is tons of great live music on Fremont Street if you can take the scenery and, of course, great people watching all over Las Vegas!

We have had some mechanical issues with the RV and had a mobile repair service out today to resolve those, so hopefully we will make it home without further stress!

On Monday we will head for Flagstaff KOA for a few days where we plan to visit Sedona and the Grand Canyon. Then we will head east to Buffalo! Hope the snow is gone before we return! Miss everyone and look forward to seeing you in the nice spring weather!

Joyce and Marc


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

In broad daylight!In broad daylight!
In broad daylight!

I didn't have the nerve to go around to the front!


Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.057s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb