Day 30 Bigfork


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Montana » Bigfork
August 6th 2010
Published: August 6th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Today we were heading down to Jens mum and dad’s house for breakfast and to start sorting out a few things for the wedding. We had waffles and jam and they were yummy. Margaret Jen and Aya and Abby went into Kalispell which is about 45mins north to get some stuff for the wedding and the week ahead so it was good for the girls to get out and about for a while.
We soon headed down to the lake for the girls to have a swim and to play on the rocks. On Friday were having a bonfire on the beach so we collected drift wood from the lakes edged.

We made a small fire and made a big pile of wood to burn which was getting bigger by the minute. There is so much wood on the lake edge due to so many trees in the area falling in and making its way to the beach.
The kiddies were playing really well together the water was a bit cool about 20* degrees but it was refreshing. I and Jake jumped off the jetty and the girls also jumped in which they loved.
We headed back for lunch and a cuppa and chilled out for a bit. After lunch we had to make a ramp from the jetty to the beach out of the wood we found.

We got some tools and headed back down to make it. The kids jumped back in the lake for a swim and I and Jake made the ramp which turned out really good.
We spent a few more hours down there then headed back into Bigfork to get some food for the week. We headed back to our cabin and had some dinner the girls wanted the outside fire on so I got that going and we toasted some marsh mellows which the girls loved. We soon headed back inside and had showers and got the girls sorted into bed and watched some TV then headed off to bed as well.



Additional photos below
Photos: 27, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.131s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0833s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb