TRIP TO MONTANA 2015


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Montana » Bigfork
September 2nd 2015
Published: June 11th 2018
Edit Blog Post

At our arrival in Montana after a long and convoluted flight, our exceptional host met us at the airport in Bigfork for the drive to our home for the next few days, his amazing house on the slopes on a nearby mountain.

The drive to the house itself was through beautiful countryside along Montana Hwy 83 out of Bigfork, and the curving road to the house itself slowly climbed through a beautiful forest of trees. The neighbors were few and far between, which provided a feeling of isolation and peacefulness in beautiful surroundings.

The house itself was rustic in appearance and perfectly comfortable, with wide glass windows opening level with the ground in the back, and featuring a shaded balcony off the ground in the front.

After a quick tour of his property, which backs into the Flathead National Forest and multiple hiking trails, our host, famous for his fabulous BBQ Baby Back Ribs, was ready to provide us with a delicious home cooked dinner of 9 Lbs. of ribs, garlic mashed potatoes, and homemade biscuits. All that was required of us was to relax on the balcony with some wine, watching the birds getting ready to roost for the night.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.104s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0739s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb