St Louis, MO


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Missouri
November 28th 2007
Published: November 28th 2007
Edit Blog Post

After Cincinnati, we traveled to St Louis to do a little sight seeing. Karl had never seen the arch. I had forgotten about the little car you take up to the top of the arch. Now you must understand that I am claustrophic and suffer from COPD. Well we got into the little car and I now knew I was in trouble. It was hot and extremely tight what with 5 passengers. We got to the top and Karl and I hurried to the viewing ports. I could not breathe, so I told Karl I had to go back down NOW. We rushed to the car and down we go. When I got to the bottom, I could not breathe and told Karl that I had to go outside to get air. So out we went. After getting some air back, I asked Karl if he wanted to go back in to see the museum. He said no, that he did not want to go through the ordeal of security. So we went back to the park.

We stayed at the Sundermeier RV Park. Very nice park. Large paved sites with full hookup and cable TV. There is a restaurant in the RV park - very nice.



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

CasinoCasino
Casino

From the foot of the Arch, you can see the Casino boat.
Party boatParty boat
Party boat

Again from the foot of the arch you can see the sight seeing/party boat.


Tot: 0.126s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0403s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb