The Vans Warped Tour


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Missouri » St Louis
July 1st 2008
Published: July 1st 2008
Edit Blog Post

mmmm....soo i'm a little late on starting this, but i'll update everything for everyone soon/
Today is hot. Not as Hot as Pheonix, but its hot. luckily we're next to our good friends at Katy Perry, Forever The Sickest Kids and across from Midnight To Twelve and The Maine. They help keep the heat off our minds. Yesturday was our day off, but it wasn't really much of a day off, we had to drive the Whole day. It was about a 15 hour drive from Denver to St. Louis, but we decided to stop to see the Oz Museum in some really cute old town. From what i've heard from the locals, that town (which i can't remember the name of right now) has been around since the early 1920's-30's. they have the nicest loca ls too, i stopped and talked to two ladies for a good 20-30 mins, untill i got yelled at cause we had to get back on the road. But anyways, the museum was awesome. When you walk in Toto greets you, the cutest little puppy. Then to the right is this HUGE tinman. Its way adorable, i got many many many pictures which i'll load up when i get to the van. Anyways, the Museum was amazing. It was over a 100 years of Oz related...stuff. From just the old story, to the movie, to the plays that are put on now all around the world. I even watched it in German for a little bit, it was scary cause it was where the wicked witch was telling Dorthy she'd get her and her little dog too.
After the museum we went to like, 6 different walmarts. we ment to just go to one, but everytime we left one, we realized we needed something else, and being out here in the country, theres a million walmarts, all within walking miles, which is super weird out here cause NOTHING is walking distance. Oh, and right before Walmart, we went into a Tacobell, which just a friendly word of advice, dont go to a taco bell thats not near the Mexican border. Not like Taco Bell is really Mexican food, but still. Way weird. ok, back to the point of the Taco Bell story, they looked at us like we were in the circus. me, with my pink hair, Josh covered in tattoos, and Trevor, tall, and with pretttty large Plugs in his ears. Anyways it was Funny.
We're got a hotel room last night and after taking a quick shower, i passseddd out. and Now i'm here. Yay! maybe. i actually just woke up from a nap. and now i'm listening to our good friend Lewis's Mixed tape. its amazing, and its kinda funny we have it blasting and he's across from us, and its making him blush. Anyways, i gotta get back to selling stuff.
I'll update this as much as i can, but its been way crazy, i'm sorry that i haven't been, but i seriously just realized it was Tuesday and thats only cause Lewis Jumped on the tour today, and its our friend Drew's birthday.
I love you all and i'll talk to you all very soon.
p.s. Hailey from Paramore is behind me.

Advertisement



5th July 2008

Oz Museum
I looked it up. (of course I did). The Oz Museum is in Wamego KS. Population 4,000. http://www.wamego.org/ Interesting little town. Too bad you couldn't stay longer. ;}

Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0464s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb