St Louis


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Missouri » Saint Louis
October 22nd 2012
Published: October 22nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

Arrived yesterday after leaving Memphis, the countryside around Memphis is very flat and rural for about two hundred miles north, then it becomes a little more undulating. Arrived in St Louis about six pm weather was beautiful. Am staying with a couple, Rachel is a doctor and Todd an attorney, haven't met Todd yet but Rachel is lovely. The area is really nice with great eating places and a really beautiful park. Today I spent the day walking in the park, the weather was really warm around seventy five degrees. The park was lovely with all the autumn colours in the trees, every so often there was an open building with benches inside and people were having BBQs, children's parties of just family gatherings, it had a really lovely atmosphere. Sorry no pics at the moment as bought new camera but can't get the pics uploaded on to the iPad. Having to spend a day tomorrow trying to get it sorted out. Also going to buy my ticket to Los Angeles it will be about three days on the train. Hopefully will see some stunning scenery en-route although not too sure about three days on a train. Either way it will be an experience.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0234s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb