Time for another Cruise


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Missouri » Florissant
February 21st 2020
Published: February 21st 2020
Edit Blog Post

We are happy to tell you that we are about to leave again on another fun vacation. We had to skip a New England cruise last Fall but we are going on a 7-day Western Caribbean cruise, starting later this week. This will be a comparatively short trip for us, but we will go to some interesting places we haven’t visited before. We will follow that week with a few additional days visiting St Louis Cardinals Spring Training in Florida. And to make it even more fun, Janet’s sister and her husband (Kathy and Jim Siebert) are going with us. We expect to have a really great time.

We will publish this blog with occasional updates about what we are doing - especially how warm the temperature is. In the past these stories have sometimes gotten a little long-winded, so we will try to just hit the highlights this time. Our Itinerary includes Princess Caye on Feb 24, Falmouth Jamaica on the 26th, Grand Cayman on the 27th, and Cozumel Mexico on the 28th, before returning to Ft Lauderdale on Mar 1. We will see the Cardinals play the Twins, the Astros, and the Mets before we come back home.

As always, we want to say THANK YOU to our family members who will be house/cat-sitting while we are away. Their kindness makes it possible for us to go on each of our great adventures and not worry about what’s happening “back at the ranch”.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0383s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb