Travel Schedule and Hotel contacts


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Minnesota » Chanhassen
February 19th 2011
Published: February 19th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Hello everyone...

Sherry and I are getting excited! Only ten more days till we depart for Israel. We have received our travel itinerary from TLC and we will be emailing it to everyone. We will be sending daily updates once we get going. This will be our first blog and we will try to add pictures and videos of each day. You will receive an email from Travelblog.org when we post and an entry. You will have an opportunity to send a comment regarding the blog and we would welcome any suggestions.

The Lord has blessed us with so much. We know the timing is right on this trip and we will keep everyone updated. We have made arrangements with Sprint and my cell phone should work. The hotels we are staying at will have high speed internet so we will be able to respond to emails and make our blog entries.

I am attaching the latest photos of God's greatest gifts he has blessed us with!


Blessings to All...


Doug & Sherry


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



19th February 2011

Am showered and getting ready to run errands.
19th February 2011

hmmm
You make my kids look like big dorks!... Still think you should stay in the states. Love you.
19th February 2011

Blog
Love the blog idea. It's a great way for me to not wonder how you two are doing.
20th February 2011

Thanks for putting this blog site up for everyone to read. We are very excited for you and Sherry. Have a safe trip and a wonderful time. We look forward to your updates.

Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 34; dbt: 0.0304s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb