There's a first time for everything...


Advertisement
Published: January 4th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Recently, perhaps fueled by the ending of my educational career and beginning of my quasi-professional career, or perhaps fueled by my new found time to actually reflect on my travels, I have indulged myself into thinking that I could possibly delve into the world of travel writing.

Uh huh, travel writing, yup that’s right. However, with no solid English background, except the 3 I got on my AP English exams 5 years ago in High School, and the current lack of funds I have to take the exalted "backpacking through Europe" trip etc etc, this goal seems just slightly out of reach. No problem I said. I could potentially have an audience of fives, if not tens of people if I only jump on what has begun to seem like the largest 21st century band wagon since paying $2 for a gallon of gas...blogging that is.

So with that, I begin to type...click send, and hope that I can remember to come back tomorrow! Please, if you happen across this page, read on and look for entries that exhibit a "dipping my toes into the water" attempt at writing about my travels, places of interest, and many of other thoughts and various tangents.

Enjoy. -jen



Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.036s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb