Finally Back Home in Raynham, MA


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Massachusetts » Raynham
September 24th 2007
Published: September 27th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Dave and I left Maryland around 8:30 am. We drove over the the Delaware Memorial Bridge, into Pennsylvania, up the Garden State Parkway in New Jersey, into New York and over the Tapanzee Bridge. We then went through Connecticut, into Rhode Island, and finally into Massachusetts. We drove over the Braga Bridge in Fall River, up Route 24 and onto Route 44 and then we arrived home at about 4:45 pm.

It was great to be home. We were met by Jessica, Keith, Sammantha and Brooke. Jessie had cleaned our house for us and also cooked supper for us. What a GREAT daughter!

Footnote: Dave went to the doctor's Tuesday morning and then went to the hospital for an ultrasound. They found a blood clot in his leg and admitted him to the hospital immediately. As I write this (Wed, 9/26) Dave is still in the hospital and is doing great. Hopefully he will be home tomorrow, but will need medication for the next six months.

Thank you all - our family and friends for following our journey across this great country of ours. We are home safe and our lives have been enriched by this experience. We highly recommend that anyone who hasn't travelled across the country - do so if possible. But make sure you move your legs and stretch so you don't take the rsik of blood clots.

This is our final entry - Good Bye to All


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.332s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 18; qc: 96; dbt: 0.2104s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb