Day 18 - 4th of July Weekend


Advertisement
Published: July 6th 2020
Edit Blog Post

Big party planned for later today! I got to spend time with my two grandson, Jonathan and Connor and their girlfriends, Hannah and Jillian. They are Mish and Stephen's 2 sons. Jonathan is attending Mass Maritime Academy in Onset and Connor will be a senior at West Bridgewater High. Sammi's boyfriend is Billy and she will also be a senior this year at Bristol Plymouth Tech. Billy has joined the Marines and waiting for his date to report.



We had our usual family barbecue with hotdogs and hamburgers, potato salad and chips. Our entertainment included corn hole games, the pool, water gun fights and a campfire. We had S'Mores, Truffle, Brownies and Birthday Cake for dessert. Mish's birthday is Wednesday. Keith's grandkids, Kaylee and Carter are here with him and Jess for the summer. The small kids had glow sticks and the big kids made a whirlpool in the pool. The big kids grandfather, Dave and his girlfriend Kathy were there as well as Keith's nephew and his son Hunter. There was a lot of adult refreshments flowing well into the night. It was an outstanding party where we all had fun!


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement

My grandson Jonathan and IMy grandson Jonathan and I
My grandson Jonathan and I

Jonathan is 19 years old and finishing his first year at Mass Maritime Academy.
Connor and JillianConnor and Jillian
Connor and Jillian

Connor will be a senior this year at West Bridgewater
Sammi LouSammi Lou
Sammi Lou

Sammi will be a senior this year at Bristol-Plymouth Tech
Mish in enjoying the poolMish in enjoying the pool
Mish in enjoying the pool

Stephen is busy having water guns fights n the background.
Billy and Sammi, Hannah and JonathanBilly and Sammi, Hannah and Jonathan
Billy and Sammi, Hannah and Jonathan

Billy has joined the Marines but his entrance has been delayed by the Coronavirus.
Kids in the screen houseKids in the screen house
Kids in the screen house

Brooke and her friend Emma, Keith talking on the phone with his son Andrew in Afghanistan and Carter and Kaylee (Andrews kids) in the tent.


Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0558s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb