Up the East Coast of USA: Nantucket, MA


Advertisement
Published: July 6th 2015
Edit Blog Post

We left Martha’s Vineyard a day early to bit a storm and make it to Nantucket. Everyone was very exited to get there. Much more more to do (Martha’s Vineyard is a “Dry town” with not to many restaurants and bars to go to). One of the daughters of the boss and a couple friends of theirs were going to be onboard for almost a week and of course we were looking forward to our Sunday Funday.





I went for a couple of morning walks but not many because the storm was strong and it was rainy, cold and foggy during our time there. One of the biggest yachts even got in trouble and lost their starboard anchor and got pushed into the dock against their million and a half dollar tender. All the crews on the dock came out at 5 am to try to help them out but there was nothing they could do besides waiting it out. Luckily for them the forecast was off and intead of 60 knot winds we had flat calm seas by the end of the day. On Sunday I had my new favorite breakfast: Lobster benedict…stay tuned I will post more pics when I get to them ; )


Additional photos below
Photos: 41, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Nantucket- MA-35Nantucket- MA-35
Nantucket- MA-35

Notice the yacht pinching their tender against the dock and against m/Y "Magic" my buddy's boat. This gave us something to talk about for a while....


Tot: 0.14s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 12; qc: 29; dbt: 0.1087s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb