Bahstin Hahbah


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Massachusetts » Boston
August 7th 2013
Published: July 21st 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 42.3585, -71.0596

Weather 75 and sunny and warm.

We said goodbye to our little friend Katie and We left Harborfields Housekeeping Cottages satisfied with our visit and excited for our next adventure. Each time we stop, if feels like another vacation. We don't look back and we keep pushing forward. The weather has been glorious. I would recommend this trip to anyone. We are all having the time of our lives. We are destined for Boston tonight. We will be there for three nights... maybe. We are always open for a change of plans.

The kids have been doing their State Books to learn about each place we are going and watching the movie about the location. We have them buy a postcard in each state, write something to themselves and send it from that state. When we get home, we'll string them together into a memory book.

We made a pitstop at Hampton Beach in New Hampshire to let the kids swim in the Atlantic Ocean. Not my cup of ocean water. It is a crowded beach town with one too many people wearing way too little. Gag. I am well beyond the busy spring break beach town vacation. The kids had fun swimming. Paul pulled daddy duty and jumped waves with Ben while I guarded our beach blanket. I think I saw Girls Gone Wild filming there 😉
We stayed for a couple of hours and I was running in front of the van trying to get out of there as fast as I could.

We have arrived in Bahston. We are staying at the Renaissance Marriott Waterfront with views of downtown Bahston and Hahbah views. It's beautiful. Our hotel is really nice. We walked into Faneuil Hall district. That building has been their for 250 years and is now filled with stores and fast food. Crazy. History is rolling in their graves. What a great area full of people and restaurants and music. We stopped for apps and a drink along the way. The kids found a cool jumping fountain and tried to beat the squirts. The best part is how it brings people together, makes kids happy and makes everyone laugh. After such a long day, we were all tired so we cabbed it home. The bed feels nice.

Tomorrow morning we are going to meet Cherylann, the founder of Project Just Because. She bought 100 of my books to raise money and awareness for her charity. Then we explore Bahston!


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement

Emm, Lovely.Emm, Lovely.
Emm, Lovely.

Another gray hair.
Monet ViewMonet View
Monet View

Best seen from afar. Up close is too personal.


Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0265s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb