Boston


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Massachusetts » Boston
June 23rd 2015
Published: June 24th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Taylor

Today was a little travel day. Grandpa, Dakota, Anna and I traveled down from longville MN. Everyone in the car fell asleep but grandpa and he was the driver. After we got to Lisa's house we had to combine the clothes to make the 5 of us fit all of are clothes in 2 suitcases. We did it! Than Jen came and picked us up and when she got out of the car she said that it was national pick day, so we had to take a picture of us all in pink. We got to the airport, than we all had luch Anna, Grandpa, and Taylor had Chinese food and Dakota , and Lisa had Toco bell. While on the plane Anna and Taylor watched a movie (Dolphin tale 2), while everyone else slept.





Hey this is Anna,

When we got off the plane we rode a bus to the place where we get on to the water taxi boat and when we frist got on it was windy and the water would splash in are face it was fun though.Also it was like a 20 min ride. Once we got to the la cappella suites which is really old fashioned and it reminds me if italy. we sat down anod got changed and then walked to the legal sea food restaurant. 😊))))we had a delicious dinner.


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement

imageimage
image

The sink in the bathroom so small
imageimage
image

On water taxi


24th June 2015

Awesome blog!
Nice job. And great pictures!
24th June 2015

Have a great day!
Can't wait for new blog. Grandma is up to date.
25th June 2015

I love this blog!
Looks like a fantastic day! I will show grandma tomorrow. Nice job!

Tot: 0.132s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.1038s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb