10 hours in Boston


Advertisement
Published: May 30th 2015
Edit Blog Post

BOSTON!



MIA -> BOS




So i arrived to Boston Logan International Airport at around 10 a.m, quick day trip ,i only had a few hours to get a quick look at the city, wasn't expecting much ,didn't really had my hope up, but man i was in for a surprise! .i Started up in the airport by trying for the first time Uber after a couple of co workers and buddy's recommend it to me and fair enough it is GREAT i got the app ,sign up, and bow first ride has 30 dollars off! Boston Logan International Airport to the Boston common park Free Ride, 100 times better then any taxi. So we started but by wondering around Beacon Hill ,this beautiful neighborhood was great for a morning walk ,also got to check out Acorn Street and got a quick flashback to the 17th century ,we then made our way back to the freedom trail starting with the king's chapel and oldest cemetery in Boston founded in 1630 and right next to the old city hall, the freedom trail continues and we skip some site and walk straight to the Boston massacre site where the old state house is located, caught a couple of good photos and continue on to my second favorite part of this trip the Faneuil Hall Marketplace ,great spot to find all types of food and drink from fresh sea food to traditional Italian pizza and even a tiki bar to get a drink on a hot sunny day like the one we had, also you'll spot some local performances and there is also some shopping stores if that's what your looking for. After cooling off and relaxing in the market place we head on out to the North End where i spot to be yet one of my favorite restaurants and my favorite part of this trip Giacomo's Restaurant. This is it people it doesn't get any better. Open everyday but only for a couple of hours, this is the spot you want to eat in, 1 hour before it even open there was people already outside waiting in line to be the first ones in , no reservations, no credit cards and cash only. Worth every penny and second in line. After our amazing feast we continue to finish the freedom trail which only took us a couple of hours and hop back on and Uber to the airport. My recommendation to you if you're visiting Boston would be to take you time and enjoy the walks through out the beautiful neighborhood's and if you have more time in your hands go into the museum or the a day tour with a private tour guide that play a different historical character and please Please do yourself a favor a check out Giacomo's Restaurant, you wont regret it.



If you want to check out more pictures of my visit to Boston:



Instagram: The_TravelBible



Tumblr : the-travelbible


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0466s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb