Day 10 - 11 Middletown, MD


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Maryland » Frederick
June 27th 2020
Published: June 28th 2020
Edit Blog Post

Third Annual Ice Cream OffThird Annual Ice Cream OffThird Annual Ice Cream Off

The whole family gathered for the ice cream tasting. The ice cream was GREAT and so was the Chocolate Fudge sauce that Michelle made.
Family Fun is the best fun! Morning walks, wild life viewing, swimming in the pool, and walking through the gardens on the grounds are all spectacular ways to spend my days. The flowers in Michelle's Gardens are blooming beautifully. The highlight of Saturday night was the Edwards/Gouker 3rd Annual Ice Cream Off. Todd made Sea-salt Caramel and Cherry Garcia ice cream and Don made Caramel Crunch and Mint-Chocolate Ice cream Pie. The winner for the third year in a row was Don Gouker, with his Caramel Crunch. Todd's Cherry Garcia came in second. The sky was a glow this evening with PINK. The end to a perfect day.


Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

2 Deer2 Deer
2 Deer

One hiding on the left
Cat-O-Nine TailsCat-O-Nine Tails
Cat-O-Nine Tails

We used to have a neighbor when we were kids in Briggs Corner in Attleboro, MA that would dip these in Kerosene and we would use them as torches. This was our Saturday Night fun.
GrandkidsGrandkids
Grandkids

I actually got a picture of all 5 of them in the same place at the same time, Quite the Feat! Front: Rachel and Renee, Anna and Ryan and then John in the back.
Stream of CloudsStream of Clouds
Stream of Clouds

The clouds are quite spectacular in the hills of Western Maryland.
Saturday Morning Breakfast TreatSaturday Morning Breakfast Treat
Saturday Morning Breakfast Treat

I don't eat like this very often, but this egg, cheese and bacon a biscuit was Yummy!
Thank you Todd!Thank you Todd!
Thank you Todd!

My son-in-law, Todd is an amazing cook. He also does dishes, laundry and keeps us all happy!


29th June 2020

Having fun ??
Looks good and like you are having lots of fun there....Looks like a nice area.......Jim..

Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0454s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb