Way to view photos on our traveblog


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Maryland » Annapolis
July 28th 2011
Published: July 28th 2011
Edit Blog Post

For some unknown reason Travelblog no longer makes it easy to see all our 'fantastic' photos that we take so much time to include, title, write comments about, etc. on our blog. They are all there but not right along with the text. All you need to do is either scroll down about two pages or hit the page down key on your computer and 'voila' there are the rest of the pictures. We had not realized this until today when I asked Bill a question, "What does our blog look like to people who subscribe?" We Googled ourselves and were dismayed to see that only two of the pictures of the Puppet Museum were visible until we hunted DOWN the page and found them all sitting there virtually hidden from view.

So, if you have been wondering why we were sending such abbreviated photo shots with our recent blogs, go back to the older ones and page down to see what we THOUGHT you were seeing all along. We are sad the blog isn't as easy to view as it used to be but if you have a pg dn on your keyboard you can now enjoy all we hoped you had already enjoyed.

We are almost totally settled back into our home now and I have finished most of my left over work from Prague and am now editing Bill's blog entries and adding some myself so expect a deluge soon. :-)

Nancy



Advertisement



28th July 2011

I did as told to scroll down, but nothing came up. Let's do dinner sometime in August or anytime for that matter.
Let's do dinner soon. I am free most days.

Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 13; qc: 32; dbt: 0.062s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb