Food Network Places in INDY


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Indiana » Indianapolis
August 2nd 2012
Published: August 2nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

We are a family that loves food! Everywhere we travel we want to taste things and we love to travel. Therefore, we love to watch the Foodnetwork channel to get ideas where to eat when we go to a new place. So far in Indianapolis we stopped at Edwards Drive-Inand had their chili dogs and pork tenderloin sandwhich. I think they we featured on Man versus Food with their GIANT pork tenderloin sandwhich. A good thing to know is that the root beer comes in a cold frosted glass which gets free refills. When its time to go you can get your refill in a to go cup filled again.

We also checked out The Tamale place featured on Guys show. Their Tamales are huge! There's alot of variety made fresh everyday but you can only order whats available. If you get there at 6pm and the flavor you want is sold out then you out of luck. The tamales were tasty, in my opinion not as moist as the smaller tamales I've had in San Antonio Tx but the flavor is still good. They also have dessert tamales that sell out fast.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 10; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0214s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb