countdown


Advertisement
Published: May 6th 2010
Edit Blog Post

countdowncountdowncountdown

had to add a photo so why not this one?
so i tried to update the map today..wont let me for some reason....we can do another one as we go.

we have decided to skip italy....instead we can focus more on austria and especially hall, which is around innsbruck. we are going to do some hiking into the meadows way up in the mountains and get fresh food and milk from the local farms of people who live there. it sounds awesome....check out the rick steves for austria on hulu.com to see where we will be going.

anyway we can focus more on that stuff..and after gimmelwald go onto metz france....then paris....more time for bruges...the beer sounds awesome. and of course we might get lost somewhere in germany instead......yay adventure!

3 days to go! think my head is gonna pop off with all that needs to be done between here and there. so glad we get to see our friends before we go tho..a fondu party with some of them will be an awesome way to say goodbye for 2 months..

.i have decided i will make smores fondu.....got the recipe online..it sounds sinful.

..for the ones who arent going..we figure we can send the word out to come have a goodbye beer with us friday at mcnivens downtown...so if your reading this..consider yourself invited and come have a drink with us!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm smores

Advertisement



6th May 2010

Have a wonderful time!
As Bugs Bunny would say, BAWN VOY AJJEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
10th May 2010

your awesome
this is SOOOO exiting, and i wish that i could have made it but charles had his commissioning and we have family in town.. but i will catch u when you get back!!! and will totaly be there for your weding :) hugs Abby
11th May 2010

alp
have fun and you are flatlanders and alps take your breath away

Tot: 0.263s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0768s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb