A6, RIHLA 27


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
May 27th 2013
Published: May 27th 2013
Edit Blog Post

1. This event took place in Iowa

2. Clarence Allen Rice, a prisoner and a fater of a family, is not receiving medical help because of what he has done in the past. He was diagnosed with liver cancer and he did not receive the help that he needed to survive, therefore he passed away.

3. In this article, right are being violated. The right to not be discriminated is violated as well as the right for no unfair detainment.

4. At first, I believed that people in prison should not receive any medical help because so much is already being given to them for free, food, shelter, clothing, warmth. In addition, more tax money goes to prisons than to the education of children and I think that is a major reason why the drop out rates are so high. Students don't receive the resources they should be provided with, therefore, they grow up dealing with drugs or violence. I think tax money should help children's education and not the well being of a prisoners. I think we should focus helping shape for the future instead of helping people who have committed crimes.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.058s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb