B2 RIHLA #16


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
February 4th 2013
Published: February 5th 2013
Edit Blog Post

1. Who is your Renaissance person (provide their name) and what is their career/talent?

I am picking my mom,Lorena, because she knows diffrent languges and she has many talents, or usfull skills that people need everyday but that not everybody dosent have.

2. Why do you consider them to be a Renaissance person? Explain the variety of their talent or amount of knowledge.

When it comes to jobes she is a fast learner she might start start low in a job but in a week she gets promoted to a high job position. She was an ecelogical engeneer in mexico so she has a lot of background information.

3. Do you think this person has had an impact on you and/or others? If so, explain fully.

I think she has a big impact on people because she likes to challenge people so that she becomes a better person and so that other people make the effort to try and be better. She has a positive impact on people most of the time.



4. Provide an example of work for your person (this could be a painting, song, specific invention or speech, etc…) and create a question that you would want the class to think about after having seen this person’s work.

My mom was a champion in tae-Kwando in Mexico , and she had her own chain of gyms so other people could learn tae-Kwando. would you consider my mom, Lorena, a polymath person?

Advertisement



Tot: 0.148s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1224s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb