A6 RIHLA #11


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
December 2nd 2012
Published: December 3rd 2012
Edit Blog Post

A hero is someone who takes risks for other people and they have the courage to confront someone or something. I also think that a person is considered a hero because they help other without any reward. I think we decide based on whether that person has impacted our lives now and if they will impact people in the future. I do not think that people agree with each other. People don’t agree with each other because everybody has their own opinion on who should be a hero or saint. For example some people might consider a frog a hero but other might just the frog as a frog.

It’s not easy to tell who should be a hero because if it was easy to pick a hero our calendar would be full everyday and nobody would be working. It is not easy to tell whether a person that already past away was a good person because we need a lot of background information of that person. I think that people opinion changed because maybe before they even killed Joan Arc they did not know that she led a troop of solders.

I think that it if fair that we criticize historical figures now. I think it’s fair because people have to know what kind of people they really were back than because if we never get any knew any new info about people than how would people honor them in a new point of view instead of everybody having the same point of view.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0742s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb