N Bar S Ranch


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Idaho
July 3rd 2010
Published: July 4th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Don Working the FieldDon Working the FieldDon Working the Field

This is Don in the field swathing hay.
Hello from Malad Idaho! We have been here since June 22nd. Left Home on the 21st and stopped in Merced to have breakfast with Don's brother Bill & his son Doug. Then it was on to Winnemucca and the Walmart parking lot for the night. Nothing but 1st class for us! Got into Neil & Sherry's the next day around 5pm and after dinner Don was out working in the fields. He could hardly wait! He has been raking and swathing hay since we got here. We will be leaving here on Monday to head to Polson Montana to meet up with Reta & Jim, our friends from Amarillo, and be staying there for a week. It has been fun here at Neil & Sherry's but if we don't get on the road we will never make it to the East Coast by Fall. P.S. Guess we are missing some hot weather at home. Yeah!!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

N Bar S RV ParkN Bar S RV Park
N Bar S RV Park

This is where we stay while in Malad, ID at the N Bar S RV Park (HA!).


4th July 2010

thanks for the update
You guys have a great trip and drive safely. We'll love reading your blog! Saw Ralph Lockwood today...guess he has to have a hip replacement. He can hardly walk. Also ran into Char and Shelby Nunn at Luna's tonight. Woohoo....don't we have fun in Clovis! We'll be celebrating Bob's 74th birthday Monday. Have a great 4th! Love, Maggie
5th July 2010

Sounds like you're having fun...
Enjoyed reading about your trip. Keep those blogs coming!
5th July 2010

This is going to be a great way to keep up with your trip--thanks! Good job on the pictures. Hope you had a good Fourth too. Looking forward to future blogs. Have fun and be safe.
5th July 2010

proud
I am so proud of you to get the blog going!. Can't wait for you to show me about it. Can't wait to see you!
17th July 2010

N Bar S RV Park
You fooled me with your comment about the name of the RV Park. It looked so pretty and nice and clean, I was gonna look it up for reference later, but Gloria pointed out to me that it was a joke, a play on words using your hosts names, - etc. So, I guess us poor folk will have to stay at some other park with the regular riff raff. I may have missed something however because I have yet to stay at a Walmart parking lot.

Tot: 0.116s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0694s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb