Day 2 - Great Weather, enjoying Moscow, ID


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Idaho
October 19th 2018
Published: October 26th 2018
Edit Blog Post

We woke up to a nice morning with coffee and breakfast while the kids enjoyed time together. Nathan went into read books with Owen in bed early in the morning and the rumor is they talked early in the mornings before everyone was awake most of the days. Kat, Tory, Steve, and the kids walked down to East City Park while Cheston worked. The park had great playground equipment and Steve and Owen played football on the grass punting the ball around to each other. The fall foliage was incredible, like nothing we ever see in California and gave us some gorgeous photos. Back at the house, Nathan and Owen played with hot wheels tracks and hockey in the basement whenever there was downtime. Rosie and Steve napped while the Kat and Tory went out for Walmart shopping and coffee at Bucers.

We played in the yard and street in the afternoon, as Owen and Nathan sat on some skateboards and rode down a small hill. They decided to try it with a ski rope to ride around the block and it only slightly worked. Back in the front yard, Rosie and Nathan laughed and shrieked with delight as Owen drove his remote control car around the yard and near them. Kat had planned a fun movie night for the kids first and then the adults, so we prepared some popcorn and the kids cuddled together to watch "Walk among the Dinosaurs." The kids stayed pretty well entertained and went to bed, so the parents could all watch the classic Kevin Bacon thriller, "Tremors." It was funny to watch an old movie with the cheesy special effects. We watched some old "Office" episodes on different nights as well, bringing back old memories of when Steve lived with Chet and Kat and used to do the same. We were very lucky to enjoy mid 60s weather during the days, as it was only cold in the early mornings.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.128s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0414s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb