Surprise! Not Really...


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Hawaii » Maui » Lahaina
November 18th 2012
Published: November 20th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Once we started to board the plane in Manila, Penny knew exactly where she was going. She also knew we had one more flight after this one landed. The destination for PR100 was Honolulu, which told Penny that she was on her way to Maui. After all the posibilities given to her, she was finally going to the destination she thought she would get at the beginning of the trip. When we left Vancouver, she thought we were going west, when in fact we headed east. So, after 10 glorious hours in the air we arrived early Saturday morning in Honolulu. We collected our things, went to domestic, and then caught the short flight to Maui. Once in Maui, we had a car waiting for us and we were off to Kaanapali to stay the week in the condo we usually book. So folks, that's it. Once we are finished here on Saturday morning, its the uneventful flight back to Honolulu, then onward to Vancouver. We have the night there, and then Smithers Sunday morning. The weather here has be great, already a few days swimming and some walks in the sun. It's been a good trip and this is a nice end to all that we have done. There is nothing planned here except to relax and adjust to the new time zone. Will save our final thoughts for the trip at the end of the week just in case we get ambitious.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



20th November 2012

Maui
Willy and I thought you would go to Maui and relax before heading back to Smithers. It looks nice and on Sunday when Willy was here he said it was 24 there but was supposed to feel like 29. I know you will enjoy the condo - we always enjoy ourselves when we are there. Relax and enjoy the rest of your vacation.

Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0382s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb