Maui, Hawaii 02/11/07


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Hawaii » Maui » Kahului
November 29th 2007
Published: November 30th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Maui, Hawaii. 02nd Nov 2007



The start of the best week ever!



Ankles very very sore!!! Not sure what ive done to them! Did i fall when ive been pissed? Fist noticed it last night in Waikiki!

Flight over to Maui was spectaclar flying over all the volcano's and rain forests. Got a taxi to Banana Bungalow Wailuku. Arrived and thought the hostel looks like a big giant garden shed. From the outside Very rustric and very basic. Much the same inside. Room 11, tiny 4 bed dorm full of white dust everywhere..apparently is prevents bed bugs...nice!

Got shown around by Dana (very fit receptionist! lol)

Very hungry. Recommended to go to Chucks Tacho place in the town. Spent the whole afternoon there eating tachos (best in the world for $4) and drinking corona with Chuck (Cool Guy) and 1 of his friends.

Got back and met a girl called Inga (very nice lively Girl from Germany). The first Friday of every month the town has a music festival. Spent the night in town and at Chucks tacho place with Inga and a few other guys. Not a big night had a few beers and more tachos, went back relatively early and had a few drinks back at the hostel. Already released that Banana Bungalow is such a chilled out, laid back friendly place.

Signed up to do the Haleakala Crater hike tour (20kms) Not sure ill be able to fo it with my ankle well have to wait and see.

All in all very nice chilled out first day in the sun in Maui.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Maui 021107Maui 021107
Maui 021107

Wailuku - result of woman reversing into a fire hydrant lol.


Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0261s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb