More beaches in Hawaii


Advertisement
Published: January 6th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Spencer BeachSpencer BeachSpencer Beach

singing on the beach

More beaches




We drove to north this time to see other beaches. We ate some good food at Mediterranean restaurant. The first beach we hit was Hapuna Beach. Its a very beautiful, full of really soft sandy like valvet. I absolutely loved it. Then we went to Spencer Beach. I bought Rahul a music instrument for his birthday, so we tried playing that on the beach. This was much more quieter and also had a camping place. If we knew, we probably would have camped there, right on the beach. On the way back, we also caught a really nice sunset.

Last day - more snorkeling




Today was Rahul's birthday and our last day on Hawaii. I could not believe the trip was getting over, it was such a perfect trip. We spent the morning packing up and checked out from the hotel. Then we headed to the Kahalu'u beach again for more snorkeling. This time I had decided to not get scared of those huge turtles. It was our luck that we reached there when it was low tide. More snorkling and much better this time. We discovered that if low tide is a much better time to snorkel if you are afraid to go in deep waters. Most of the fishes that you see are shalow water fishes. During low tide, there are lot of rocks that get under shalow waters and you can see a lot of variery of fishes. It was great. Then we roamed around more in the town and bought some t-shirts, ate more shaved ice.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.258s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0622s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb