SC


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Georgia » Savannah
November 9th 2009
Published: October 7th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Left Beaufort, SC at 6:15 heading tothe Savannah River. There is a tropical storm coming acraoss the panhandle of Florida in the next few days so we altered plans a little and are going to Savannah tomorrow. We are anchored in a little creek just south of the Georgia border and the Savanna River. Hope to be in the city of Savanna tomorrow about lunch time. Looks like a lot of rain and wind coming to the Fernandina Beach area over the next few days. Maybe we will miss it and get to Florida later this week. I am already a few days ahead of where I thought I would be anyway. This is a really nice isolated anchorage in St Agustine Creek, about 1/2mile south of the Savannah River. Gettting ready to fix a meal. Just finished a nice screwdriver with Simply Orange orange juice. As long as the wind does not go crazy tonight this should be a really nice anchorage. It has been nice at the morinas because I didi not have to get up and check the anchor every two hours to see if we were dragging.

We will probably stay in Savannah fro a few days and maybe head out again on Thursday when we see what the storm is doing.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.309s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 12; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0547s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb