5 Deluxe Weight Loss Vacations


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Georgia » Augusta
January 22nd 2017
Published: January 22nd 2017
Edit Blog Post

A growing trend in the area of health and fitness is weight loss vacations. This movement has grown in popularity for good reasons. A weight loss vacation makes weight loss easier, more enjoyable and almost painless. The fitness adventure, the detox spa, and the medical programs that you go through while on this type of vacation offer a unique and enjoyable experience. Here is a summary of five of the best weight loss vacations and what to expect from them.

1. Ti Sana
This is a resort that is located in Lecco, 50 kilometers North of Milan, in Lombardy, Italy. On arrival, guests are tested to measure their levels of health and stress. A customized exercise and nutrition plan is then developed based on the results of the test. Through the plan, a guest is guaranteed to optimize energy, fat loss, weight loss, and overcome issues with poor digestion.



2. Fitness Travel

This vacation is organized by Fitness Travel Company and takes guests to an action-packed trip to Senegal. The vacation is composed of a full week exercise program that has various components. These include beach runs, a cycling exercise over an 18-mile distance in a lion cub game reserve, dancing to African drums, and kayaking. Also included is an intensive dieting program.



3. The Canyon Ranch
This 35-year-old estate is situated in Tucson, United States, on a 150-acre piece of land that was formerly a cattle ranch. Its long history, compared to other destinations, has made it the mainstay of health and fitness enthusiasts. Their health and weight loss program is mainly designed as a lifestyle management course.



4. The Ranch, Live Oak Malibu, United States
This vacation spot offers participants an intensive one-week program that helps guests learn physical endurance, weight loss, and detoxification. The ranch is located on a 120-acre ranch set in the Santa Monica Mountains.



5. Talise Spa
This is a highly reputed spa situated in Madinat Jumeriah, Dubai, U.A.E. Talise Spa's reputation mainly comes from its integrated medical weight loss approach. Guests first undergo tests that are carried out by doctors to determine the cause of excess weight. This is done through a full body scan and a combination of other tests. A customized restoration program is then developed. It may include saunas, supplements and vitamins, homeopathic medications, Kung fu classes, and homeopathic medications.



Going on vacation to lose weight is an effective way to isolate yourself from the everyday distructions and focus on your health. But vacations are not affordable for everybody. An alternative to weight loss vacation is the clinically proven weight management program Nutrisystem.



Health consulation and one week accommodation at Madinet Jumeirah (Talise Spa) will cost you close to $5,000 whereas 1 month in the Nutrisystem diet will cost you less than $400.
Sources:
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/01/11/travel/weight-loss-vacations/

www.lodlois.com/how-good-does-nutrisystem-diet-work-review

Advertisement



Tot: 0.197s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 21; qc: 55; dbt: 0.049s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb