Pre-Cruise Party for all us West Coast Swing Dancers!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Tampa
April 18th 2009
Published: April 28th 2009
Edit Blog Post

The time had finally come for a West Coast Swing Dance cruise that had been planned 6 months prior. I was in agony I was so excited about the trip! Myself, Jason, Chris, and Jeramy were about to join around 150 other west coast swing dancers for a week long exotic western Caribbean cruise to Cozumel, Belize, Roatan (Honduras), and Grand Cayman.

There was an all star staff of 9 of the top WCS pros:
Jordan Frisbee and Tatiana Mollman, Kyle Redd and Sarah Vann Drake, Ronnie Debenedetta (Brandi Tobias stayed home with her baby), Parker Dearborn and Jessica Cox, and Arjay Centeno and Melissa Rutz. Wow!

We flew in a day early, Saturday, so that we could make it to the precruise party. We met at the hotel for snacks and cocktails before heading out to Stump's, located by the port. There some had dinner and there was more dancing.

Jeramy ended up running into a bachelorette party that needed him for a dare: Writing the bride-to-be's name on his forehead in lipstick! They later added a heart. ...all of this is important to remember as the rest of the trip he was left with a rash of sorts across his face. Not from the lipstick, but his over-zealousness in trying to rub it off later that night... he ended up taking skin with it in his slight inebriation!

Dancing late into the night, it set the mood for the rest of the trip and new friends were already being made!



Additional photos below
Photos: 19, Displayed: 19


Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0445s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb