Jade Ocean: Sunny Isles Beach


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Sunny Isles Beach
November 27th 2019
Published: November 27th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Jade Ocean: a stunning residential complex in Sunny Isles Beach

Sunny Isles Beach is one of the most sought-after locations in South Florida for real estate investors and everyone willing to relocate to the Sunshine state for the immaculate weather and limitless entertainment and leisure opportunities for all tastes. The scenic city of Sunny Isles Beach is tucked in between the sparkling aquamarine waters of the Atlantic Ocean on one side and the busy dotted with yachts straits of the Intracoastal Waterway that separates the man-made barrier island from mainland Florida. Sunny Isles Beach is one of the hottest destinations in Miami-Dade County both for tourists and prospective residents due to a unique mixture of natural beauty, an array of entertainment options, and top-notch amenities and services that are provided by local real estate.

Jade Ocean Sunny Isles , is one of the properties that stand out among other offers within the same price range. The project was developed by Fortune International Group, one of Florida’s leading development, real estate, and brokerage companies with a list of successful projects all over Miami and neighboring areas in their portfolio, including the Ritz-Carlton Residences Sunny Isles Beach, Hyde Resort & Residences, and much more. We are taking a closer look at Jade Ocean’s unique features and advantages.

Unmatched location

Set on a lavish strip of land in the Atlantic just off South Florida shores, Sunny Isles Beach is an ideal location for both families and young professionals, as it is home to both above-average schools and a record number of outdoor activities facilities, and is located in close proximity (less than a 30-minute drive) to Miami and Fort Lauderdale, two of the largest business centers of the area. Jade Ocean is surrounded by water on both East and West, as well as large parks, which include a 1000-acre Oleta River State Park, that provides an array of outdoor sports opportunities, from kayaking and canoeing, hiking and cycling to fishing and bird-watching. Haulover Park is slightly smaller but is located on the same barrier island as the condo complex and offers tennis, boating, and kite surfing facilities.

The fashionable 55-story building of Jade Ocean is towering over Collins Avenue, the main transport artery of Sunny Isles Beach that goes all the way to the South towards the bustling and event-filled life of Miami Beach and to the North, to Hollywood Beach with its famous scenic Hollywood Boardwalk that stretches for 2.5 miles and is famous for fine dining, chic boutiques, and genuine bars.

Top-of-the-line amenities and services

Jade Ocean was built in 2009 and starts introducing its first-time visitors to luxury with an artfully-designed lobby exterior that leads towards a three-story lounge with a sundeck that features a pool and a hot tub that are accompanied by the stunning ocean views. The private beach club also offers a wide range of entertainment options for children, including a kids deck with fully-operational interactive water features and a children’s playroom, while the parents can relax and enjoy themselves in private cabanas. Residents also get to enjoy a world-class fitness center with aerobics, cardio and weight training equipment, and a Spa that features a relaxing lounge area, massage rooms, as well as sauna and steam rooms. In addition, Jade Ocean provides 24-hour services that include concierge, valet parking, pool service, and a business center with fully-equipped conference rooms and spacious offices.

Spacious residences to work and live in with maximum comfort

Jade Ocean features only 235 residences and provides maximum privacy on every level, starting from discreet elevators and private access to each residence. All the spacious units boast European cabinetry, frameless glass enclosures together with floor-to-ceiling exterior glass walls, as well as hydrotherapy bathtubs, and high-end stainless steel appliances in the kitchens. Each part of the residence is masterfully thought-out and resonates with the alluring lifestyle that makes South Florida such a desirable place to live in.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.373s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 53; dbt: 0.082s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb