Florida Bed and Breakfast St Augustine


Advertisement
Published: October 10th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

St Augustine FL to Orlando


Wow I have been spending a fair bit of time on this particular St Augustine Bed and Breakfast a luxury waterfront location but if you are looking to spoil yourself for a couple of days while you are in the USA this is the way to do it.
St Augustine is the oldest city in the USA and this place is jam packed with cool things to do on the land and out on the ocean.
Right now they have the lights festival going on where the whole town gets together for this month long festival which highlights all of the cool historic houses and stores like the Westcott House B&B.
St Augustine is a good place from a geographic point of view if you are going all of the way to the Florida Keys or Orlando it is a natural stopping point if you are going by car or bus. Even if you don't stay at the luxury B&B you can stop for lunch or dinner and enjoy the awesome views.
There are lots of other budget accommodations in the area as well. You will find all of the stuff that you would expect to find in a city in the USA so if you are on the road for a long time this will be a good place to hang for a day or so and catch your breath and catch up on needed maintenance, if you have been running hard around the USA.
Me after this stop I need a vacation again and am heading back to Bali For some scuba diving action with the Cannon G12 which if you are debating what camera to buy to take on the road, especially if you are a scuba diver you need to check this one out. I cannot think of many cameras that have this much functionality and priced where it doesn't need to be made into a family heirloom. I got mine with underwater housing for $600 total for the whole rig.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.143s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 12; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0645s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb