Day 31 - Disney Springs and Outlet Shopping


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Orlando
October 10th 2016
Published: September 4th 2017
Edit Blog Post

FrontierlandFrontierlandFrontierland

Magic Kingdom on our way to Splash Mountain!
Geo: 28.5377, -81.3774

(Sorry for the hiccup in posting- but had serious technical difficulties from this point)

Decided last night that we have to come back and do Splash Mountain and the number 1 rated ride, the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. Okay, we are backing it up with another early start. We are taxiing (or Ubering actually) out there at 8am so we can hit the Seven Dwarfs ride before the wait time exceeds an hour.

Made it, definitely better in the morning, 45 minute wait, so we're in. Loved it. A family friendly roller coaster with a lull in the middle to take us through the mine, singing of course, then we finish off the ride with the roller coaster again.

Aarrhhh,, thats what we needed.

Onto splash Mountain.
What a ride, its awesome, its cruisey, its themed, we're singing and yes, that thrilling splashdown. 52.5 feet high we're screaming and we're wet. Want to go again, that's our new number one.

We've learnt a lot about Disney World, Fast Passes, transport etc. None of its hard, but difficult to understand until you see it all in action. How quickly the day goes. Off to Disney Springs.

Very lovely, like a townsite for Disney. Lego, Coca Cola shop, Uniqulo, brand names, beautiful Disney art and artists and lots of places to eat and drink. Moving onto to the Outlet Shops in Orlando. No one has the energy. We agree to find Graham, new shoes and then head back to order in pizza.







Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

This is the ceiling of a shop!This is the ceiling of a shop!
This is the ceiling of a shop!

Doesn't do it justice. You could walk around all day just looking upwards.
She's getting the hang of it.She's getting the hang of it.
She's getting the hang of it.

At least she didn't ask to buy this lego piece to make!


Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0408s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb