Fun With Mickey !!!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Orlando
January 23rd 2013
Published: January 23rd 2013
Edit Blog Post

Relaxing at Fort WildernessRelaxing at Fort WildernessRelaxing at Fort Wilderness

Kenny kicking back at the Holloway Camp Site.
We've had a couple of days at Disney now with not much time to Blog. Monday was spent at Epcot Center, our fav Disney Park, and today was the Magic Kingdom. We were just here this past July with the family including Jeffrey and our 3 year old Great Nephew, Blaise. Had such a wonderful time with them, but it is fun to have an "adult" viist too. We spent the days at our leisure doing what we wanted to do and just shook our heads and felt sorry for all the parents with tired, crying children. Visited all the "Tomorrow World" attractions at the front of Epcott yesterday morning, including a crazy fast ride on the Test Track race cars and spent the afternoon at the "World Showcase" in the back of the park with the highlight being lunch in " Paris".

The highlights today at The Magic Kingdom included all our favorite rides and attractions, the Jungle Cruise, Pirates of the Carribbean, the Hall of Presidents and the Carrousel of Progress. Unfortunately, Splash Mountain was closed for renovations.

Getting ready to head out to Downtown Disney for dinner and more fun !

Bye for now from the Happiest Place on Earth !


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

Spaceship EarthSpaceship Earth
Spaceship Earth

Cynde & Kenny at their "future" home.
Kenny and NemoKenny and Nemo
Kenny and Nemo

At the "Living Sea" adventure at Epcott.
Snapdragons !Snapdragons !
Snapdragons !

At Epcott.
View from the BoatView from the Boat
View from the Boat

On the Boat in the "World Showcase" at Epcott.
It's a Small WorldIt's a Small World
It's a Small World

Inside the famous attraction at the Magic Kingdom.
Jungle Cruisin'Jungle Cruisin'
Jungle Cruisin'

Adventureland, Magic Kingdom


23rd January 2013

Looks like you guys are having a blast.

Tot: 0.212s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0563s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb