Play ground


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Orlando
March 31st 2006
Published: April 7th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Thommo at EpcotThommo at EpcotThommo at Epcot

'Little ginger'
We made our way to Orlando, the kids and big kids playground by car (I drove some of the way as Adam's relative used to be a driving instructor! For those of you that do not know I don’t drive (yet!) in the UK)

Our hotel was nice, the Quality Inn on International Drive. We crashed for the first night to get some shut eye before going to play all day at Universal Studios and Adventure Island. The rides were pretty good, even though I was in lots of pain with my dickey back. I am not a great fan of places like that though, too many people running around etc, but we had a good day and managed to get on all the rides Thommo wanted to take me on, some we even went on twice! And I met Spiderman! We sat in the hotel bar that night and just had a few drinks and chilled out, had to conserve what little energy we had left for the next day.

On the 1st day we went to Magic Kingdom and Epcot, again we had a fantastic day, some what tiring to say the least! We visited the 'UK'- nice pub (lovely pint of cider and black!) and a old fashioned fish and chip shop! Managed to go on Splash Mountain three times and got soaked through! We did not leave Magic Kingdom till near to midnight, so as you can well imagine we went to bed when we got back to the hotel.

On the 2nd we went to Seaworld. This was my favourite place of all. All the animals are so well trained that do the shows. We got our charactures (can not spell that word!) drawn as well, Ssssooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Cartoon picture and me and ThommoCartoon picture and me and Thommo
Cartoon picture and me and Thommo

How funny! Thanks Aaron from Ohio!


8th April 2006

Quality
Awsome work kids, loving the characatures. Fresh.
8th April 2006

Dark eyes
Lets see some of those photos as well as a caricature!
24th April 2006

Did you......
get splashed? Let Thommo hold the camera so you can get in some of those pics ;p xx

Tot: 0.118s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 20; qc: 64; dbt: 0.0663s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb