Sister Cities Homestay Exchange 2019 Bayonne, France


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Orlando
March 12th 2019
Published: March 12th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Virgin Atlantic's ticket counter is in Terminal A on the 3rd floor (departures). Their flights operate out of both Terminal A and Terminal B, but the entire airport is accessible from either "terminal," by walking from one side to the other. It's not a large airport, and shops/food court are shared by both terminals.

We will gather between 5:15pm-5:30pm on Friday afternoon. Once all 15 travelers are together, we will check-in as a group. Each individual presents his/her passport to the agent, who checks his/her suitcase through to Paris CDG. Each passenger receives 2 boarding passes: one to Manchester, the other to Paris CDG. With your hand baggage, your passport and your 2 boarding passes, move to the side and wait for the others to check in. Please stay together, as we wait for the rest of the group.

Once we're all checked in, we walk together to security control for our assigned gate. We will meet back at security at 7:00pm. You will have a little time to explore the airport shops and food court, either with your family or a buddy. For the next 10 days, you must have at least 1 buddy at all times! Only ticketed passengers go beyond security control, so we will say goodbye to families at 7pm.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.291s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0834s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb