First Day in the SUN!!!!!!


Advertisement
Published: July 8th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

YYZ to Orlando


Gatorland EntranceGatorland EntranceGatorland Entrance

OK now all kids have been here.
We flew out late yesterday after being delayed for 45 minutes sitting at the gate. A nice flight except for an under the weather Elijah. A little pale and an upset stomach. The Customs agent was slightly concerned and sent him and Elke to the secondary inspection room. We all had visions of being turned around and sent home. Turns out, the agent didn't want him to pass out and create a lot of paperwork (my words not his). A few warnings of turbulence and into the humidity we go! Collected the rental car and crashed at 2:30 in the morning. Sleep in day! Sort of ... free breakfast ended at 9:00 so we had to get up at 5 to 9:00 to make it. OK so where are we?? Drove around to figure out where the shops were, loaded up on water and drinks. Time for Gators! Off to Gatorland!!!! For Abby this is the return to finally see Gatorland. 11 years ago she got very sick on the door step and never got to see it. Returned to the hotel for some pool time (even the pool is hot!) off to dinner at Disney Spring Bongos Cuban Cafe. Wicked braised ribs! OK thats enough heat for one day...


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement

Braised short ribsBraised short ribs
Braised short ribs

Some research is required to get this recipe...


Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 30; dbt: 0.047s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb