Day 6... EPCOT! was a slower day....


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Orlando » Disney World
December 7th 2010
Published: December 7th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Today was epcot day! I dont know if u have ever seen in the old disney movies... like lion king, little mermaid etc and how in the end they advertised disney world and they showed the big ball shaped thing that looked like an oversized golf ball? anyone following me?? well i remember 😊 Anyway, i went in that today... i had no idea what it was... i thought it was like an imax theater but it was a ride... so to speak... you get into carts which go around a conveyer belt and takes u through the eras of time... from caveman through to today.... each era was well puppetted (and when i say puppet i mean robotic machines that look like humans! phenomenal! they looked so real! anyway, the ride took at least 5 min and it all happened in this ball!!! words dont describe this experience!

we also went on this car ride... where the track is designed as a car test.. to make it seem like we are dummys in a crash car test... ie... u speed up really quick and then they test the brakes so ure going 70 km an hour in 5 seconds to come to a complete stop... then u go on a race track at 110 km in circles... thats around 64mph. This was awesome!!!

also watched lots of shows and went on some other small rides... also for the first time EVER I went on a ride that had barf bags... yes BARF BAGS! I wasn't scared until i saw them! i was kinda nervous coz it was a stimulator ride and i often get sick on these kinda things... so yeh nervous to start with... anyway, funny huh?? what ride normally has barf bags? yes i enjoy saying barf bags! barf barf barf... ok.... im done being immat.... BAAAAARRRRRF! .... immature... now im done!

dont know if i have said this, but did u know cars in the US dont have a licece plates on the front of the car??? i never knew this!!! looks so much better this way! also i learnt today that the phonecians (not sure how its spelt...) invented the common alphabet to help bring together the neaby nations languages? we need to thank them for our ABC'S... they invented them!!!

looking forward to animal kingdom tommorrow!! and......... SHOPPING! i have become a monster!!!! mwahaahaha

anyway... gnite till 2moro xx

Advertisement



11th December 2010

Stimulator or Simulator
LOL! Laurie.....sorry but I had to laugh....did you say you went on a stimulator ride??? That was so funny!!! I think you meant a simulator ride which is a ride that makes you feel like the real thing i.e. in outer space, on a plane etc. But a stimulator....well....eeekkkk ask your parents what that might mean.
11th December 2010

Simulator!!!!!
Simulator I meant simulator! Typo...

Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0654s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb