Disney wonder, please welcome aboard...


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Miami
March 2nd 2014
Published: March 2nd 2014
Edit Blog Post

Well hello there all you lovely people finding time to read this,

Back by popular demand I have decided to relaunch my little travel blog and introduce you to my 2nd contract working for Disney cruise line. This time though, on a different ship with a bit of a different intenary.

As of the 29th of January, I have been working aboard the Disney Wonder, one of the older and smaller ships of the fleet. Although it somewhat lacks the extravagance of the Fantasy, it does have a more subtle character to offer of cruisers. Don't get me wrong, the magic of Disney is still very much around us, loud and proud as always, but just on a smaller scale!



Today we have docked in Miami, the Wonders main port of call. Now this a is a definite bonus as Miami has a bit more to offer than Port Canavral did. Don't get me wrong, I do miss our weekly outings to target only to sit in Starbucks for hours on free internet masses amount of coffee, but now we have more of a scenic and lively place that we can call our "home".



I'm currently sitting outside a Starbucks in the middle of Bayside Miami with a friend of mine from South Africa, and even though it's a Sunday, it feels like a busy Saturday morning with various pricey yachts pulling into the bay, designer stores open in the early hours until past 10 pm, and then the Latin American culture coming at you full force. It's incredible this feeling of mustering in a place with so much to offer.



This cruise we shall be going to Cozumal, Mexico . A similar itenary to the Fantasy, but a shorter one too! Until then, glad to be able to share my adventures again!



Hugs and kisses to all!


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0336s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb