Miami, oh yeah!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Miami Beach
November 25th 2009
Published: November 25th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Alright, it's time for the first update from abroad, I'm traveling with Rasmus Thisted, a very good friend of mine, whom you will for sure hear and see more of later on.
A short summary from our trip from Denmark to Miami: It's 03:30 and I just woke up from my 1,5 hours of sleep, fortunately my mom loves me so much that she voluenteered to drive us to the trainstation in Aarhus. A quick status check before getting on the train; 2 x backpacks, 1 big for all my stuff, 1 small for trekking and such. Rasmus with the same, except to my enjoyable surprise he was wearing 2 different shoes, which he seemed to find very much less entertaining than I did. So all is good (Rasmus = :S), we try the best we can to get some sleep, but just another boring 24 hour trip had to be conquered - 18:30 we touch ground in Miami, 1,5 hours later we check in at our hotel in Miami Beach, finally ARRIVED.

The weather is between 25-30ºC+, even in the evenings it's around 27ºC, add 97% humidity and you will be sweating before you now it. This is winter
In front of our hotelIn front of our hotelIn front of our hotel

On our way to party!
in Miami, no wonder it's called 'The sunshine state'. The last 4 days have been dedicated to 'living the life', we've been hanging at the beach trying to turn milk into chocolate, eating breakfast for champions.. really, drinking mojitos and listening to live music while checking out outlet stores in Miami Downtown and of course we've checked out the nightlife and clubs here.


As I'm writing we're waiting to go to the airport as we ship off to Lima, Peru today. I will try to post blogs regularily, and hopefully with less days in between, so I can write about all the funny episodes and stuff along the way.

PS. If you ever played GTA Vice Cty you'll have a pretty good idea of how Miami is.


Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement

At Nikki BeachAt Nikki Beach
At Nikki Beach

An insanely cool club by the beach.


29th November 2009

wow
Wow, looks like a lot of fun. You probably don´t regret that you didnt attend dreamhack, do you ? : ) And what about a trip to Peru ? Is there something interesting compared to Miami ? I doubt so :) Have fun a keep writing :)
6th December 2009

Sjukt avundsjuk, miami är ett av alla ställe man ska ha varit på! Å se dig stå utanför miami inc?! Awesome!

Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0452s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb