Update on road trip


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Melbourne
January 7th 2009
Published: January 7th 2009
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Liberty Bell. Ding, Dong 9 secs

Mid 70's


Okay, so this road trip is my warm up for my trip to Europe. First the weather has been heavenly, mid 70’s, and overall things have been going well. The drive down was long, really long, but the traffic was terrific and we made good time. To help break up the monotony we stop at an airfield in South Carolina, that was used by the army in WWII as a training facility, and also a German POW camp, where around 150 prisoners were kept. We have just been hanging out not really doing much. Today we when to a museum with a replica of the liberty bell, which we got to ring (if you didn’t know Mark and Trey came with me). I also meet this cute girl there, check out the photos. Mrs. Werner has been awesome and has let us come over and eat several times. Thanks Mrs. Werner! See y’all soon.

Travis Lyon




Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

So tired… So tired…
So tired…

Mark being an old man.
Hey...Hey...
Hey...

"So whats up?"
After DinnerAfter Dinner
After Dinner

Brad and Luke Werner on the right


7th January 2009

Your type
Finally, you found her Travis! Congrats, she should be happy.
7th January 2009

The weather is "heavenly"? =) Does she know your leaving soon? Don't break her heart.

Tot: 0.351s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0995s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb