Happiest Place on Earth


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Jacksonville
April 8th 2015
Published: April 8th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Asante Choir 7

Asante Choir 7 Uganda July 2014-May2015 10 months 14 states

Tomorrow marks the end of 9 months being on the road. It is bitter sweet because I know we are all ready to head home to be reunited with our loved ones but we have become such a big family that I am also dreading that day at the airport when we have to say all of our see-ya-laters. These past 9 months have taught me so much. Taught me how to love, becoming patient, thankful and grateful for each and every blessing God provides. He is always so faithful. Looking back now I can see the little things here and there He had orchestrated to bring us to where we are now. We have laughed together, Cried together, and maybe even argued a little bit but most importantly we have all stuck together. We have seen each other grow so much. I am really excited to see what God is going to do in and through every one of my team members. We never know what tomorrow holds but as long as we stand on the promises of God, our foundation will stand strong. We have all been brought together for such a time as this. There are no mistakes or coincidences in Gods plan. As long as we are willing to be molded into his likeness and surrender our all, we will move mountains!!

The last couple months of tour haven't been easy. We have definitely been the pioneers paving the way for the next teams to come But God knew what we would go through and He knew we could endure any task that came our way. I am so grateful for how encouraging and uplifting everyone has been. This team has never taken their eyes off of God and his faithfulness and He will bless them immensely.

Even though we have 1 more month to go, the kids are still praying to see snow. I'm not sure how much Florida would like that though haha but we will see!!! They have been able to see the ocean and swim a bit but they are really excited that we will be heading to Disney World later this month.

You know how they say Disney is the happiest place on Earth?? I think after being on tours with these Asante kiddos....I'd have to disagree ...being on those tour buses or just around these children, would most definitely be the happiest places on earth. A little taste of Heaven 😊



**Finally Made it to Florida!!! 14th and Final State!


Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement



Tot: 0.122s; Tpl: 0.025s; cc: 11; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0676s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb