Starting Trip at Jacksonville, FL


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Jacksonville
November 9th 2018
Published: November 21st 2018
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Jacksonville, FL to York, SC


As we start our travels we decided to spend some time in the city we have lived in since 2002, Jacksonville, Florida. We have always loved to visit Hanna Park. Hanna Park is a city park located near the US Navy base in Mayport, FL. The park has so much to offer from beautiful ocean views with sandy beaches that you can ride your bicycle on at low tide, hiking, camping etc. It has a small lake and a campground that will handle visitors from tents to RVs. They even have some small cabins for rent. We decided to spend a few nights in the campground with our RV and get everything organized before we leave our home base. The pictures and videos are a small sample of this very large city park that is perfect to visit for a few hours or a few weeks as a base.



Blog Quote:
“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go” Dr. Seuss




Additional photos below
Photos: 23, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



26th November 2018

https://filehippoo.org/
Travel Blog is a unique free online travel diary for travellers across the world. It works from internet cafes and computers world wide, to allow you to update an online travel diary, it is free to join and takes just minutes to setup, all you need is a working email address. You can contact us here if you have business or press questions - or use the Travel Forum for travelblog user support, travel questions, or just introducing yourself. For advertising information please visit our advertising page filehipoo One of the best sites in recent times that we have come across.

Tot: 0.135s; Tpl: 0.028s; cc: 7; qc: 26; dbt: 0.1012s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb