Schmoozing, bluesing & cruising with those Darn Dangerous Binkleys Part 1: Dave was not "Dangerous" then.


Advertisement
Published: July 24th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Schmoozing, bluesing & cruising with those Darn Dangerous Binkleys Part 1: Dave was not "Dangerous" then. It started about three years ago...getting emails we've got to meet...suggesting we meet at a music festival...somewhere...as long as it's sometime. Was from those darn Binkleys...an American couple that like to travel to Morocco for breakfast...Iceland for brunch...Vienna for lunch...and Na... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 54, Displayed: 21


Advertisement
















24th July 2015

Fantastic
The Dangerous one and the Dancing One....having some fun at the sail away party.
25th July 2015

Fantastic
And there I was thinking I didn't get any sleep for days...but this pic proves it was just nights!
24th July 2015

It turns out that my daughter Tamara loves World Music...
We listened to it driving to Connecticut and back and just returned home yesterday after two weeks away. I prefer the Blues...and Rock and Roll. Looking forward to your next episode when Dave becomes Dangerous!
25th July 2015

It turns out that my daughter Tamara loves World Music...
Good to see we are broadening your horizons Bob. Music proves the World is full not only with wonderful sights...but also with wonderful sounds.
24th July 2015

The Music Guy, dangerous then and now, friendship forever
Sometimes you get a vibe about someone and know that you are friends waiting to meet. Early on we knew Denise and Dave were our kind of people. From the second we met we were on the same wave. Once Dave ditched the caribbean hat for the blues hat he was ...oh so ....dangerous. A fun week that I hope we can repeat. Loved every minute. Loved every pre-dawn and late night dance. Loved the Caribbean ambiance. Senegal is next!..... and waiting anxiously for the next chapter.
25th July 2015

The Music Guy, dangerous then and now, friendship forever
Beautiful sentiments MJ. Chemistry makes the world go round. How lucky were we that not only the right chemicals but the planets all aligned at the same time? What is scary is that a repeat performance would have to be out of this World to top our time together. On that basis we look forward to more of the same. West Africa...blow your socks off!!!
24th July 2015

Lido Deck
Good seeing you with the Mayor
25th July 2015

The Mayor of the Lido Deck
Had to be a bit of Ralph. He was the first guy you introduced us to, Then I introduced you to Derek!!!
24th July 2015

Poppa Chubby
Wow, what a great picture.
25th July 2015

Poppa Chubby
He was just pleased to see me (you know what I mean)!!!
24th July 2015

Non-Stop Fun
Missing you!
25th July 2015

Non-Stop Fun
If this is not the best advert for TB Get-Togethers I don't know what is!!!
25th July 2015

Schmoozing, bluesing & cruising with those Darn Dangerous Binkleys Part 1: Dave was not "Dangerous" then.
Hi Dave, awesome Blog. our love to you all. Kangaroojack
26th July 2015

Schmoozing, bluesing & cruising with those Darn Dangerous Binkleys Part 1: Dave was not "Dangerous" then.
Thanks Andy & Caroline for reading & commenting. Hope it brightened your day. Love to you both from us.
26th July 2015

Colourful
Love the beard Dave!
26th July 2015
Darned & Dangerous

Happy Couple!
Lovely photo
26th July 2015
Darned & Dangerous

Happy Couple!
I think it's a lovely photo as well Alan. Thanks for commenting.
27th July 2015

Wow!
I forgot to breathe there for about half a minute. That's a really great photo you have there. /Ake
27th July 2015

Wow!
Yeh Ake. It's one thing about the Caribbean that is hard to miss, sunsets. Yet for so little cloud it was rather special.Fort Lauderdale, Florida no less.
3rd August 2015

Just the beginning...
Such fun, such friendship, such joyous shared memories just the beginning with more to add...
3rd August 2015

Just the beginning...
'Tis true my love...just the beginning of schmoozing bluesing & cruising with special friends. Stories to tell...stories that should remain on the ship...fabulous memories of felicitous times together.
3rd August 2015

stories that should remain on the ship...?
sounds intriguing, please tell ;-)

Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 17; qc: 37; dbt: 0.052s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb