Day 5- Beverly Beach, Florida


Advertisement
Published: June 16th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Eggscellent Pizza for breakfast.Eggscellent Pizza for breakfast.Eggscellent Pizza for breakfast.

Then pack and go to the next destination, camping on Beverly Beach!
Day 5- Another special Lorelei breakfast, Eggscellent Pizza, yum! Time to pack up and move on to Beverly Beach, which is just north of Flagler Beach. We have a 6-7 hour drive ahead, and the GPS stopped working, so now the Navigator has to rely on the Mapquest that Grandma printed out, and the map that Oupa is teaching her to read. There was even quite a bit of math to figure out how far to the next exit, and how long till we get there. All this Navigating has exhausted Lorelei.

We arrive at Beverly Beach RV Resort and we are parked right in front of the Atlantic Ocean. Parked next to us are 3 RV's each with a girl 7 & 8 years old. We have another friend a few spaces over who is 9. 4 girls to play together, and one 3 year old boy named Jackson who they all boss around a lot! But they are sharing the scooter for now nicely. Katherine, Savanah and Lorelei all went crab hunting last night with flashlights and nets. Every time they saw one, they screamed so Oupa had to actually catch them!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.104s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 12; qc: 50; dbt: 0.056s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb