Hello Cocoa


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Cocoa Beach
August 30th 2010
Published: August 30th 2010
Edit Blog Post

We left our lovely motel La Quinta, in Daytona after mother and father had a 8am swim in the ocean to wake up, and drove about 50 miles to Cocoa beach. En route, we were driving through a strange place called Port Orange, the parents were deciding which trailor park they were going to live in, then we saw a scene that could have been in CSI! There was a seedy motel that was all cordoned off with the standard yellow and black tape, loads of flashing cop cars and even a Fox news reporter reporting outside. AFter further research, i have found it ACTUALLY was a killing, how exciting, http://www.portorangeareanews.com/ for further info!
On a different note, we hit a mall on our way out of Daytona, which is always a good way to start the day. And pops went off to the Daytona Speed Park, thats something to do with cars. Hes decided that him and Alex are going to do some drag racing. Mother and I obviously prefere the malls.
Tonight we are going to go and wonder around the 24 hour massive Ron Jon Surf shop, not really for shopping but the shop if just so cool.
So tomorrow POps and I are hitting the surf! Then we will be into the land of theme parks, and can check out our perminent residence, lets hope its nice!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0398s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb