Time to Head Home


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Connecticut » Norwich
September 7th 2012
Published: September 7th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Like all good things...This Too Must End!!! Summer is almost over and it's time to head home. This summer has exceeded our expectations in every way!! Sally and I have made new friends and have been able to spend more time with family here in New England than we have been able to spend in years. We have seen things that before this we could only imagine. Sally said that New York was never on her bucket list of things to see but now we are discussing another trip to New York City next year. Cape Cod was fantastic and the beaches were beautiful. We saw mansions in Newport Rhode Island that could stand against any in Hollywood. We have made friends with people here who will be part of our lives for years to come. Sally and I have discovered that we love living in the motorhome and that we don't need have of the stuff we have back home. Sadly though, it's time to start heading home. Trees here are starting to show signs that fall is on it's way, and many people have gone back to their homes in Florida for the winter. Others who camped here for the summer have gone back to their homes in New England because schools have started for another year. So....we will pull out next Monday, 10 September and start our journey back to Arizona. We are stopping in Nashville Tennessee to spend a few days with two of my sisters and to go to the Grand Ol Opry on the 15th of September. After that, it's on home to Arizona and friends and family who we have missed very much. By the way...we have made reservations to return here next year. It's been so much fun we have to do it again!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0459s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb